Cristiano Lodge – Amazonian Immersion
Cristalino Lodge is located on the banks of the Cristalino River in the municipality of Alta Floresta. Situated north in the state of Mato Grosso, in a biome known for its enormous biodiversity: the Amazon. The space is a private reserve and natural heritage, and together with the Cristalino State Park, it serves as a stage of stunning landscapes that denote the characteristic of purity and preservation of the local wildlife.
A full immersion in the Amazon biome and culture is guaranteed in this experience! The forest and the river will be the destination of our activities during these days, allowing us to observe the incredible diversity of flora and fauna in the region. In addition to the constant presence of nature, we will have the opportunity to learn a lot from the people who live in the region, their habits and traditions.
Day 1: Transfer from Alta Floresta Airport to the lodge (approx. 1h). Check-in and time to rest. Choose of one of the regular activities available*. Return back to the lodge, have dinner and spend the night.
Day 2 – 3: Enjoy a delicious breakfast, and again, choose one of the available activities*. Return back to the lodge for some lunch and feel free to take a rest. In the afternoon it is time for another activity, return to the lodge, enjoy a delicious dinner and spend the evening as you like.
The available activities and organized daily at the Reserve in accordance to demand and weather conditions.
- Canoeing – The calm waters of the Cristalino River are perfect for canoeing. The ease of sliding over the river in silence does not only allow us to feel more connected with nature, but also increases the chances of observing the fauna of the region.
- Trails – The trails cover different types of vegetation, like forest regions with dryland forest and lowland forest. We also do trails in areas of mountains where there is a predominance of deciduous forest.
- Lookout towers: As the trees of the region are very high, with tree tops reaching more than 45 meters, the towers are excellent for observing different varieties that grow in the region. The lodge has two lookout towers located at different points in the reserve, allowing for greater diversity of landscapes.
- Boat Pass: The majority of the trails are accessible by boat and these routes are great to take to observe the wildlife on the banks of the rivers. One of the routes takes you to Rio Teles Pires to watch the beautiful sunset.
Day 4: The time has come to say goodbye to the Amazon. Breakfast, check-out and transfer to Alta Floresta Airport.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Transfer between Airport – Cristalino Lodge – Airport
- Local guides
- 3 overnight stays at Cristalino Lodge (Superior Room)
- Meals as mentioned: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Non-alcoholic drinks
- Travel insurance
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
- Airline tickets
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic beverages
- Other meals and items not mentioned as included